More than 107 million people in the U.S. owned smartphones during the three months ending in April, up 6 percent versus January. Fifty percent of these consumers download apps and 49 percent of them browse the mobile Web, comScore reports. With so many eyes, mobile is becoming a must-have for publishers and brands.
Digiday has summoned Jonathan Stephen, head of mobile at JetBlue Airways, to discuss the ins and outs of mobile. Stephen will touch on what works and what does not work in terms of strategy, messaging, creative and placement. A Digiday editor will interview Stephen with a 30-minute question-and-answer period at the end, allowing attendees to pick the exec’s brain. Join us for just $129.99.
Points to be addressed will include:
• The biggest opportunities for brands and publishers with regard to mobile
• Tips on building the foundation for your mobile strategy
• What works and what doesn’t in mobile
• App vs. mobile Web vs. tablets
• SMS and push messaging as an operational tool
• Best practices for ad units and consumer engagement
• Mobile technologies and trends to keep your eyes on
• QR codes: Here to stay or a passing fad?