CPX Interactive is looking for an Account Manager to help manage our stable of advertisers. This position will be responsible for managing specific campaigns within the greater CPX advertiser portfolio. The CPX advertiser portfolio includes client verticals spanning multiple categories within the direct response space as well as internal products that account managers optimize by arbitraging media. The role will be responsible for executing campaign strategy, advertiser negotiations, creative thinking and the optimization of media buys for our clients. This role will collect and oversee advertiser requests and work to execute thru direction and collaboration with the CPX Affiture group utilizing optimization techniques while closely working with the CPX Marketing & Creative group providing insights and support around go-to market development initiatives. Additionally, this role will work closely with the Business Analytics and Business Development groups to manage the feedback loop of revenue, data and adoption of CPX advertiser initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has strong experience and intimate knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem, from the perspective of both publishers and advertisers matched with a refined appetite for business analysis and solution oriented thinking. They are flexible and can work within a fast paced environment.
This role reports to the Sr. Director of Account Management.
- Managing the day-to-day execution and continued development, improvement and optimization of advertisers within their portfolio.
- Tracking product progress against the product roadmap and managing the product lifecycle of products within the Directors portfolio.
- Weekly updates of progress, problems and solutions and deviations and improvement to the campaign revenue stream.
- Communication of new products and creative development for better client deliverables.
- Strategizing and driving campaign strategy with the Sr. Director of Account Management, CPX Account Management group and VP of Optimization with the goal of producing consistent advertiser revenue/profit growth.
- Working with the VP of Optimization on product designs that meet specified performance and cost criteria within budget and timeline.
- Understanding the importance of failing fast, with continuous testing and learning, feeding iteration and solution driven thinking.
- Fuel passion for designing and building innovative, practical products.
- Continuous execution and a “can do/will solve” attitude with ability to identify problems and provide solutions as well as keeping managers and clients involved and integrated into the account management process
• Attention to detail and extreme dedication to accomplishing tasks
• Outstanding ability to work within a team environment and cross-departmental stakeholders
• Demonstrate analytic and qualitative abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of how websites work and a knowledge of HTML.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in campaign management and an ad network background within the online advertising ecosystem, with additional experience speaking, interacting and presenting to both internal and external clients. Persons who have worked at startups as well as at “big” companies and understand the structural and cultural differences, strengths and weaknesses associated with both will fare well in our unique environment.
3+ years of online advertising experience
1+ years working for an online advertising network.
Apply for this job