Sales & Business Development
- : New York
The Director of Publisher Operations is responsible for leading the group that drives and manages the strategic initiatives and day to day operations for Undertone’s US premium publisher portfolio. In this key role, you will foster on-going partnerships and collaboration with Undertone’s publisher portfolio and coordinate across various departments within Undertone including Publisher Development, Client Services and Campaign Management/Performance to pro-actively enhance our publisher development and inventory acquisition efforts, and ensure optimal delivery for all online media campaigns.
- Manage a team of individuals responsible for driving all facets of publisher operations
- Drive efforts to further penetrate existing publisher relationships including new product adoption, contract review and negotiations, guarantees and other related programs
- Drive annual planning for and on-going management of inventory allocation across our preferred publisher portfolio
- Act as key liaison to various departments throughout the organization including Sales, Client Services, Campaign Management, Planning and Publisher Development
- Gather and synthesize supply operations data to help drive technological innovation and contribute to Undertone’s product roadmap
- Work closely with the Publisher Development team to provide insights and planning around supply needs
Apply for this job
- 7+ years of relevant experience within an operational role for a digital media company
- Strong experience managing programmatic buying solutions and efforts
- Proven thought leader with demonstrated success driving business initiatives with progressive responsibility
- Experience managing a team of 5+ employees
- Strong understanding of the overall ad technology ecosystem (SSP, DSP, RTB, etc.), ad servers, ad formats and other related products
- Strong expertise in ad tech platforms including DART, ATLAS, AdX, etc.
- Strong communicator with ability to drive initiatives across departments throughout an organization
- Video and/or mobile expertise is a plus!