Sales & Business Development
- : West Hollywood
- : Commensurate with experience
Match Media (MM), the ad sales organization within Match.com that supports a portfolio of category-leading online dating sites (including OkCupid.com, Chemistry.com, Ourtime.com, and over 25 other properties), is looking for talented and experienced team members to continue the momentum of our recently-launched ad sales and publishing operation. As advertising sales are becoming an increasingly strategic revenue opportunity for our businesses, we’re committed to building out a new team focused on supporting our world-class internet brands like Match.com and OkCupid.com.
Our advertising sales team is looking for a Director, West Coast Advertising Sales to join the national sales team to work with leading brands and major ad agencies to drive revenue. The west coast sales rep will report to the VP, Advertising Revenue and have ownership and responsibility for client and agency relationships in the west coast territory. He/she will be responsible for identifying potential clients, securing meetings, presenting MM capabilities, and proposing and closing business.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strong performer with experience selling online media to ad agencies and is passionate about building on his/her existing contacts.
- Engage and strategize with colleagues to develop new and innovative advertising products
- Build relationships with clients and agencies
- Create professional and actionable sales presentations
- Execute and deliver high-quality responses to RFPs
- Exceed pricing targets and sales goals
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years' of online media sales experience
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers in the F1000 and major ad agencies a MUST
- Existing relationships with VPs, SVPs, and CMOs on both client and agency sides
- Proven track record of beating quotas and growing a territory
- Demonstrated experience in structuring, winning, and managing complex six figure deals
- Strong references from agency and brand clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills