Media Buying & Planning
- : Columbia
We’re a close-knit team of creative and performance driven individuals looking to add a Facebook Media Manager who will help us grow our Facebook advertising business. We need someone who can prepare, launch, pace and fulfill exciting new Facebook ad campaigns for our various clients and partners. If you’re familiar with advertising on social platforms and are ready to bring your skills to the table, you’re in the right place. We’ll have you working directly with the LoudDoor Biz Dev and Media Buying Team, using our proprietary software platform to drive revenue, identify new opportunities and make our clients shine in the social media space.
This is a permanent full-time position, and includes a competitive base salary, equity and comprehensive benefits package. We work hard and play hard, so while vacation time can be plentiful, know you’ll be asked to work an occasional late night or weekend when things get crazy.
- Work directly with the VP of Media and Business Development team to understand client goals and quickly implement campaigns
- Use LoudDoor’s proprietary software to create, manage, and optimize ad campaigns for our clients and partners
- Manage daily activities involved in ad campaigns which include reporting, analysis, and measurement
Requirements to Succeed:
If you want to stand out, be successful and play an integral role on the LoudDoor team, here is the type of person we’re looking for:
Apply for this job
- Analytical, creative and driven to succeed
- Experience and extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail, and a high aptitude for problem solving and a natural interest in data-driven performance marketing
- Advertising and Agency experience is a plus
- Understand new and evolving social ad techniques
- Detail-oriented, organized and successful in fast-paced environments