Publishing / Media Company
Research / Analyst
- : South San Francisco
- : TBD
Responsibilities to include:
• Building the framework for, implementing and managing private preferred deals through Google Ad Exchange
• Managing deals for SSPs, networks, and exchanges to ensure optimal fill at highest achievable CPMs. Developing, maintaining, and optimizing network hierarchy within the ad server
• Acting as the point person for relationships with existing partners and strategically onboarding new partners as needed
• Monitoring daily performance, maintaining block lists and quickly removing unwanted ads from publisher sites
• Monitoring placements and campaigns for performance and delivery; developing continuing strategies to increase advertising product performance
• Investigating and resolving delivery/performance issues
• Producing various analytical and status reports using web-based reporting tools
• Maintaining information databases and electronic filing systems
• Providing and analyzing 3rd party and internal reports as needed throughout the life of a campaign
• Providing ad-related technical support to both internal teams and clients
• Performing QA on all campaign creative before launch and providing test sites to clients when applicable
Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR). It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events. It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Gaming, Entertainment, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors. Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands in the US include Mac|Life, Maximum PC, PC Gamer and Official Xbox Magazine. We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad. Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content. Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
What we offer:
• 401K Match
• Costco Membership
• Corporate Matching Program
• Employer paid medical, dental and vision plans.
• A casual, comfortable dress environment.
• A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
• Free shuttle service from BART and CalTrain to the office.
• Must possess a BS/BA degree
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in online advertising or media and 1+ years working with programmatic buying and data management technologies preferred
• Strong background in digital media. Experience in ad trafficking. Experience with remnant/backfill management solutions (Pubmatic, AdMeld, Rubicon, AdX.) Programmatic/RTB experience a plus.
• Extensive experience with ad serving solutions, contract management systems and audience tools necessary
• Familiarity with advertising technologies on the sell-side or buy-side of the online ad landscape including survey, data collection, verification, real-time bidding, behavioral targeting, cookie matching and exchanges
• Technically savvy and proficient with Internet technologies
• Outstanding customer service and proactive problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter that thrives in a role that requires independent thinking
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced and challenging working environment
Apply for this job